I love how they try to make monks feel different from everything else, spells like these don't do much on itsself, but bring alot of flavor to the class.
They also nerfed Elusive Brew, which was needed in my opinion. We were basically immune every 45 seconds if we kept shuffle up. Elusive Brew now increases dodge by 10%, down from 50%. Now you have a different problem though: is it worth it to keep it on your bars, considering we already have a pretty large toolset. I'm guessing the exact number for this and other spells (like 30% parry from shuffle) will change quite a lot in the next builds, until they get it right.
Speaking about Shuffle, no changes were made here. So we can still keep it up 100% of the time if we want to, which makes it a maintenance spell instead of Active Mitigation. I really hope they find a way to switch it up a bit, so we can decide where we want to spend Chi on. Because right now, Blackout Kick is a no-brainer: it is just too good compared to everything else.
Fortifying Brew was nerfed as well. Not sure about this change, but the 100% HP increase was a bit much, especially as a baseline ability for every Monk spec. Touch of Death's interaction is probably one of the reasons for this nerf.
Might be nerfed too much for us Brewmasters though. It does increase our Stagger amount by an additional 20% now, through the new Brewmaster Training. So it might be worth it.
Our interrupt is still worse than every other tank, hoping for a glyph that will bring it in line with other tanks (at reduced power ofcourse).
- Path of Blossoms *New* - Costs 30 energy, lasts 10 secs. Leaves Fire Blossoms at your feet every second, dealing X damage when walked over.
- Disable - First application slows target by 50% (up from 25%), second application roots. If target stays near you, the slow will be automatically refreshed to its full duration.
- Resuscitate - No longer has a shorter casttime in melee range. Cost increased for mistweavers.
- Spear Hand Strike - 25 second cooldown, down from 30 seconds.
- Fortifying Brew - Nerfed: Increases your HP by 20%, down from 100%.
- Tiger Palm - No longer does more damage above 50% HP. Instead each time you use Palm you get Tiger Power, causing 5% of their armor to be ignored for 15 seconds, stacks 3 times.
- Brewmaster Training - Fortifying Brew now causes 20% additional Stagger while active. (so to summarize: 30% baseline + 20% from shuffle + 20% while Brew is active)
- Elusive Brew - Nerfed: Increases dodge chance by 10% for 8 seconds, down from 50% for 10 seconds.
- Celerity - In addition to reducing the cooldown of Roll, you also get one more charge, giving you 3 charges total.
- Charging Ox Wave - Changed to stun everything in it's path in front of the caster, instead of stunning everything when it reaches its target.
- Chi Torpedo - Formula update.
- Chi Wave - Can be used in any stance, as intended.
- Rushing Jade Wind - Movement speed increase down to 100%, from 200%.
- Zen Sphere - Damage increased on explosion, probably fixed the error where you were not auto-attacking when Zen Sphere was active, explaining the 'Attack Speed' addition.
- Retreat - all threat is reduced for 10 seconds after you Roll or Chi Torpedo.
- Stoneskin - when using Fortifying Brew, all bleed damage is reduced by 20%.
- Fortifying Brew - another 5% damage reduction, but 10% less increased health.
- Life Cocoon - can be cast while stunned.
- Enduring Healing Sphere - duration of Healing Sphere increased by 3 minutes.
- Rising Tiger Kick - visual altered to the color of the White Tiger.
- Spirit Roll - you can cast Roll while dead as a spirit.